Sunday

Glad I made those fingerless gloves

Way back in the summer of 2009 when it was much warmer, I didn't really see the need for fingerless gloves in South Florida and was hestitant to try the pattern out. I have so many patterns that I want to try, but considering fingerless gloves were all the rage on the web and I happened to have in my yarn stash a ball of Lion's brand sock-ease bought on sale. I decided to make this pattern which can be found on Lion Brand Yarns website: All Season Wristers

I think they turned out great and after this frigid week in South Florida they came in quite handy and I am currently wearing them as I type this blog.


The pattern is easy to follow and the variegated yarn makes a pretty design. I'll make these again in a variegated black perhaps and because I now see the value of having fingerless gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment