Sunday

An Issue with Time

Where do I start? Not sure, so I'll jump into it. Due to the passing of my beloved Nanie Iris on January 31st, 2010, I neglected to make my donation to Save the Children on February 1st as I had intended. However time permiting today, I finally got around to dealing with neglected issues and this was a priority for me. Thank You to all the wonderful people, friends, family and perfect strangers who helped reach my goals in raising money for Save the Children Haiti Emergency Fund.

Confirmation Number: 8G888756CB068800S
Placed on Feb 14, 2010
Purpose
Donationamount
Save the Children: Haiti Earthquake Children in Emergency Fund (Ref: 104501)Reference: 104501
$200.00 USD
Total Amount:
$200.00 USD

A very special thank you to these wonderful Etsy sellers:

Creative cards paper crafts supplies and gift items by Loustudio

Angelic Folk Bespoke Clothing For Your Little by AngelicFolk

Card Making Scrapbooking and Craft Supplies by CardsAndCraft

Leah Jane Designs Handpainted children's by LeahJaneDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment