Monday

Felt Rose Hair Accessories

This past weekend I had to attend a Hawaiian themed party and wanted to add a simple touch to my outfit since I'm not very much into wearing florals.  I needed it to be quick and pretty and of course easy and economical.  The internet is a wonderous thing and I quickly found several tutorials for making felted roses and flowers, but my favorite was found on Take Heart by Danielle Burkleo. Thanks for great tutorial!!


I made the red for myself, pink and white for my aunts, and the yellow was made for the birthday girl along with a matching ring.  To make my roses into hair accessories, I simply hot glued them hair clips, you could probably use them in a variety of ways.



These make great party favors and gifts and also are a great project to work on with family and friends at a craft night event.  Why don't you try making one?

DIY Yarn Wreath with Felt Flowers


2 comments:

  1. They are pretty!


    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the roses! Have you been working on your blog? It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete