Wednesday

30 years later The Legend Lives - Bob Marley

Today is the 30th anniversary of Bob Marley's death and though the man is dead his music heavily influences me and motivates me. Music helps me manage my stress and makes the daily grind of running my business easier and as Bob Marley says, “One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain”


I usually start my day with the message from Three Little Birds programmed to wake me up to the rising sun.


"Don't worry about a thing, cuz every little thing is going to be alright"

During the crafting day, there are times when inspiration doesn't flow as easily, so on comes "Natural Mystic" . And as I try to find the answers to all the questions they ask, I usually ask and sing along to "Could you be loved" as a new creation is born.

Bob Marley especially helps me when I feel frustrated with the "Rat Race". Sometimes it's "I shot the Sherriff" or "Redemption Song" that helps me, but it's "no woman no cry" that does it for me and always makes me feel better.

And once I feel better, it's like "iron, lion, zion" and I'm "jammin" for the rest of the night!

Rest In Peace the Hon. Robert N. Marley, 30 years may have passed since you left the earth, but your music lives on and will continue to do so. One Love!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw.... another Bob Marley fan! I used to listen to Bob Marley non-stop. I think I know every song he recorded! LOL


    Have a wonderful day!

    <><


    Stop by and enter to win the "HANDMADE" banner if you do craft shows.
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/05/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway-and.html

    ReplyDelete