Friday

Fall and Halloween Decorating

I love to decorate for the seasons.  I change curtains, I switch up floral displays, change the tablecloth, just little things, to get my home into the spirit of the season.  For Fall I change my linen curtains to a rusty copper color which reminds me of orange leaves.  I add autumn leaf garlands on my table and anywhere I think need a splash of color.  Of course outside is where the real fun is, every year I try to add something new to the collection of yard decor.  I love the grave breaker characters normally would have all over my lawn if I could, but the lawn service guy doesn't appreciate having to be extra careful around my decoration so I try to keep them confine to manageable area near the front porch.  After Halloween, I will remove the scary stuff and replace them with scarecrows while keeping the fall foliage and pumpkins to continue into the Thanksgiving Holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Are those pics of all your decorations? Really nice!! Do you wanna come decorate my house. I do for xmas only and that's it. I'm boring, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! Yep that's all my stuff at my house :) and I'd love to but only when it's warm :P

    ReplyDelete