Sunday

DIY Spring Floral Wreath

I love seasonal decorating and I like using wreaths on my front door to take my decorating to the outside.  However I have found that wreaths can be pretty pricey, especially when you have double doors and always need two of the same.  They range in price from $19.99 to $39.99 for the sizes I like and sometimes it's impossible to even find to identical ones when you find them at the price you can afford. 

Well being that it's almost March and Spring, I decided it was time to remove the hearts I had hanging since January after the Christmas wreaths were taken down.  Not being able to find two wreaths that I was willing to dish out $$ for I decided to make my own.  Michaels Stores currently have their floral garlands and many spring items on discount.  These floral and beaded garlands originally priced at $6.99 were on sale for $4.19.  The wire wreath frame was $2.99.  The ribbon and vintage lace were taken from my craft stash.  Total Cost of supplies was approximately $23.00 for TWO wreaths!!!

Simply wrap the garlands around the wire frame, add ribbon, add lace and there you have it!!!  Spring Floral Wreaths!!





3 comments: