Wednesday

It's been a while since my last post

Life just has a way happening sometimes.. It prevents me from doing everything I want to do, and things like blogging, have to be put to the side for a while. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I like most of you, had many last projects, gifts, etc. to finish up before Christmas. I was fortunate enough to spend it with family in New York, though the Boxing Day Blizzard wasn't exactly my idea of fun times. I did of course return home with a cold that had me out of commission for a few days and then my birthday happened. Since then it's been playing catch up for me, getting my household back in order and dealing with emotions as we approach the anniversary of the death of my grandmother later this month. To Everyone, who takes the time to read my blog, I thank you and I also wish you a very prosperous and happy 2011.


Check out some random pictures from my trip:


2 comments:

  1. I love the background of your blog. It is great! Hope you are caught up with everything in no time!

    Great slide show too!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christie, I wanted to spruce up the place for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete