Friday

Busy But Productive Week

It has been a busy and productive week for me.  I finished and listed my newest creation, this little gnome on Etsy.  I also listed my crocheted Cross Earrings on Artfire.  I worked on several more hats for Save the Children and Good Goes Campaign for Caps.  I will be mailing my contributions on Monday and will give the final tally of how many hats I've managed to make then. I've also been working a fun summer decorating project, making fruit shaped placemats and will be listing them on Etsy soon.  I'm almost finished with a beautiful lightweight scarf for spring time for my Artfire studio, it's a blue floral and that's all I'm going to say about that.  I also made new pillow covers for my sofa and to refresh the look of the living room for spring, I'll be sharing that in a future blog post.  Of course all these projects were done in addition to my usual mad routine of taking care of the family, house and garden.  It's been busy, productive but also fun.  Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment